ecoTrus Customer Complaints Procedure
We aim to provide you with the highest standards of service. However, there may be occasions when our service falls short of your expectations.
This guide is designed to help you make us aware of your views, so we can address your concerns.
How We Can Help
Your initial concerns should be addressed to:
The Complaints Department
If you prefer, you may telephone us on: 0333 323 2282
- We will send you a written acknowledgement within ten working days of receiving your complaint.
- Your concerns will be fully investigated by a Complaints Handler and a final response issued within 6 weeks of receiving your complaint.
- If we cannot respond within this period, we will write to you informing you of our progress and the reason for the delay.
- If following our investigation, we are still unable to resolve the complaint within 6 weeks, we will write to you confirming the reasons for the further delay indicating when we expect to provide a final response.
- At this stage you may refer the complaint to Citizens Advice if you are not satisfied with the progress made.
- If we do not hear from you within eight weeks of us issuing a final response we will assume the response addressed the matter and close our file.
- Should you have any concerns in the meantime please contact the member of staff whose name appears on the acknowledgement letter.
We are committed to ensuring all complaints are fully and fairly addressed. Should you remain dissatisfied, following the completion of our review, you have the option to refer the matter to the Citizens Advice Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process to look at your complaint. This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes.
Citizens Advice consumer helpline: 0345 404 0506
Or write to:
Citizens Advice consumer service
2nd Floor, Fairfax House
You should follow our Internal Complaints Procedure before you refer your concerns to Citizens Advice.