How can we help?
< All Topics

What Kind Of Insulation Do You Use?

We will insulate your floor with two layers of 100mm earthwool and advise you to insulate your rafters with 50mm PIR and SF60. This will achieve the correct U value meaning it will be up to building regulations..

Table of Contents